Professional Development Prize Draw: Terms and Conditions
1. The PIE’s prize draw is free and entered into by all attendees to The PIE’s awards ceremony either in-person or online. No further purchase is necessary.
2. To opt-out please select this option when you purchase your awards ceremony ticket. By not opting-out you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
3. The PIE reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
4. Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws and competitions are open to all except employees of the PIE or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
5. Only one entry per person is permitted.
6. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed within one month of the PIE’s award ceremony.
7. The winner will be notified by email or phone (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond to the PIE within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the PIE will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
8. The prize will be an online professional development course to be held before 17th September 2022.
9. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
10. The decision of the PIE regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
11. The winner will be announced at The PIEoneer Awards ceremony on 3rd September 2021 and will be shared on The PIE’s social media platforms. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to The Pie Partnership Limited, Unit A, Azure House, Dragonfly Place, London SE4 2FP, UK or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 60 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw or competition.
12. Insofar as is permitted by law, the PIE will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the PIE. Your statutory rights are not affected.
14. By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by the PIE or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition. 15. This prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.